FASHION PR & MARKETING INTERN WANTED
KELE Clothing is looking for Fashion PR & Marketing interns. Interns work closely with the Head of Communications and the founders of the company to help develop new marketing campaigns. Candidates should be self-motivated and social media savvy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with ongoing and new PR & marketing campaigns.
- Writing PR and communications content.
- Write engaging and witty copy for social channels, emails, and web.
- Work with the Head of Communications and the founders of the company to help develop new social campaigns and moments that will increase brand awareness, engage existing fans, and drive revenue.
- Updating client info in our database.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions.
What we are looking for from you:
- Enthusiastic about the brand and understand the KELE aesthetic.
- Fluency in English (absolutely a must!).
- Creativity and willingness to always try out new ideas.
- Social media savvy.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in current trends (fashion and lifestyle).
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available at least 2 or 3 days a week.
This is a non-paid position. It is possible to earn academic credit for this internship. This is your chance to be a part of the creative community and build your network.
If you are interested in working with us please send us an email at email@example.com with the followings:
- Find a blog/magazine that you think is relevant to Kele Clothing and draft an email to the editor in which you ask him/her to publish a review/post about the label.
- Write a sample article and a press release to the editor about the SS15 collection.
- Make a hypothetical Facebook post for Kele Clothing.
Start: as soon as possible